By Sara DeTurk
Read or Download Activism, Alliance Building, and the Esperanza Peace and Justice Center PDF
Best rhetoric books
Advent to schooling
First released in 1987, the Dictionary of Jargon expands on its predecessor Newspeak (Routledge Revivals, 2014) as an authoritative reference advisor to expert occupational slang, or jargon. Containing round 21, 000 entries, the dictionary features a really eclectic variety of fields and comprises vast insurance of either British and U.
The 6th quantity during this sequence presents: courses for doing qualitative examine; research of numerous autobiographies; tricks on easy methods to interpret what's now not stated in narrative interviews; dialogue on how cultural meanings and values are transmitted throughout generations; and illustrations of the transformational energy of news.
In Repurposing Composition, Shari J. Stenberg responds to the expanding neoliberal discourse of academe in the course of the feminist perform of repurposing. In doing so, she demonstrates how strategies proficient through feminist praxis can repurpose present writing pedagogy, review, public engagement, and different dimensions of writing schooling.
- Educating the New Southern Woman: Speech, Writing, and Race at the Public Women's Colleges, 1884-1945 (Studies in Rhetorics and Feminisms)
- Rhetoric, History, and Women's Oratorical Education: American Women Learn to Speak (Routledge Studies in Rhetoric and Communication)
- Roman Eloquence: Rhetoric in Society and Literature
- Writing With Power: Techniques for Mastering the Writing Process
- Coming to Terms: The Collected Works of Jane Blankenship (Lexington Studies in Political Communication)
Additional resources for Activism, Alliance Building, and the Esperanza Peace and Justice Center
Activism, Alliance Building, and the Esperanza Peace and Justice Center by Sara DeTurk